The Cyber Security Specialist focusses upon the provision of cyber security activities, aligning global cyber security risk reduction with local market business and technology priorities and to the global cyber security strategy to be implemented in the local market/s. The Cyber Security Specialist has a good understanding of established concepts and procedures in protecting Vodafone from security threats, reducing risk across Vodafoneï½s technology infrastructure and implementing security controls across Vodafone with a single design. Typically reports to the Cyber Security Manager.
* Demonstrates a good understanding of procedures and advises the technical operation teams on the Cyber security platforms across their full lifecycle;
* Contributes to the transformation of Cyber Security capability, ongoing maintenance and any security related projects to make sure controls are effective;
* Detects, identifies and responds to cyber events, threats, security risks and vulnerabilities in line with cyber security policies and procedures;
* Uses communication skills to promote Cyber Defence best practices across the market/s;
* Effectively interacts with colleagues across Technology and in Corporate Security, audit and risk;
* Performs other job-related duties or tasks defined by the supervisor or resulting from assigned agendas.
Risk and Compliance
Function : Retailing/Logistics/Supply Chain/Materials/Procurement
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.