CareerHunts.com is committed to ensuring the safety of its users. To provide the safest possible environment, we recommend our users take care of a few simple security precautions for a safe career.
We strongly recommend the following Do’s and Don’ts to avoid frauds.
- Do not communicate; reveal any personal information about your bank account, address, phone numbers etc.
- Do not send any money/ fee.
- Verify the content of the mail/ publications sent by the employers/ recruiters.
- Make appropriate/ thorough enquiries before acting upon any unsolicited emails/ publications/ phone calls.
- In case of any such instance, it is recommended to report the matter at firstname.lastname@example.org
We've gathered the following security-related information. Users are advised to familiarize themselves with this information to manage a better career.
Misrepresentation of CareerHunts.com/ other companies:
- What is misrepresentation?
Users can be contacted by someone via deceptive phone calls or e-mails posing as the Company's HRD personnel or consultant or misrepresenting/ claiming a job assurance in an organization by paying some fee/ money.
- Misleading phone calls from other countries like UK or Gulf.
- Fraudulent e-mails.
- What is E-mail Scams?
Users can be contacted via e-mails and or publications on the internet claiming to be recruitment agents, consultants or otherwise and are using individual names in bogus, fictitious and imaginary transactions, to solicit advance fees or other favours in exchange for which they purport to confer non-existent benefits (employment, contracts, lottery etc) in various companies. These e-mails are usually sent from someone posing as the Company's HRD personnel or consultant claiming that CareerHunts.com has been retained as their labour consultants. The sender of the mail would request the target to co-operate with them to benefit in getting a job.
Protect Login Information:
- Users are strongly advised to keep their login information private and safe to avoid misuse of their personal information.
We believe these guidelines are helpful to protect your trust in Careerhunts.com. We are working on various aspects to ensure a safe and effective environment and will continue to share information about the enhancements.