1. Enterprise field Service Delivery ownership and customer side device
Deployment (hardware and services) for delivering Enterprise services
2. Ownership of field L2 survey, Service delivery, customer material and
3. Plan ensures all the necessary orders, teams tools availability
for Installation and commissioning.
4. Lead and document a smooth implementation, Share the progress report
to all concerned stakeholders.
5. IC of the enterprise service delivery of Data / Voice links as per
business requirement or customer order / Solutions agreed.
6. Handover to Operations post-acceptance test procedure clearance with
the customer after end-to-end testing (as per ATP Document).
7. Daily activity monitoring and interaction with vendor partner teams
for daily and weekly target achievements.
8. Implementation and recording of the inventory details in the OSS
9. Overall service delivery and deployment field activities monitoring
Coordination with the Deployment, IP team for the successful completion
of the installation and commissioning of the Demarc (L2 Switch) and CPE
as per need
10. Daily activity monitoring and interaction with vendor partner teams
for daily and weekly target achievements. Also Identifying gaps against
various milestones to improve the efficiency of teams. Facilitating field
teams with all the necessary process and material support. Material
Forecasting ( CPE / L2 Switch ), short shipments relevant mitigation
plan. Preparation of reports for weekly reviews.
6 - 18 Months
Skills Competencies :
A. Core RIL Competencies:
i) Customer Focus
iii) Managing Ambiguity
iv) Detail Orientation
v) Entrepreneurial Mindset
Make a new start. A start that will build beautiful relationships, shape millions of ideas. Enable a new way to live, learn, work and play. At Jio, we build products and services of the future to empower billions of Indians to make their dreams a reality. Jio is about YOU. Join the movement to make India Digital.