JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
• Read & validate prescriptions (Rx) + OTC orders
• Contact customers for clarification or information required to process the order
• Ensure strong quality checks while packing/ dispensing medicines
• Ensure 100% compliance per the process guidelines
• Drive vendors to ensure adequate inventory levels are maintained towards improving complete fulfilment %
• Diploma or Bachelors (D. Pharma or B. Pharma) degree
• Passion to grow fast in a hustle mode (Always ON)
• Should possess a temperament for handling customers with care
• Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
• Should be comfortable to work in shifts and on weekends
• Should be a registered pharmacist (License Must)
Experience: 1 - 3 years
Qualification: B.Pharm / D.Pharm
Number Of Position : 10
Notice Period Maximum 7 days acceptable.