Roles and Responsibilities
1. Handle all types of accounts of an organization and monitor daily cash flows and expenditures
2. Co-ordination with sites for dept RA bills, Correspondences, TDS, VAT bills, Dept RA bill
accounting reconciliations, recoveries in-dept RA bills, and accounting of entries, updation.
2. Keep track of inventory, expenditures, POs
3. Payroll verification, manpower statement, attendance verification
4. Verification of GRN and issue slips linking to JVs
5. Prepare financial statements (income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement, owners
equity statement, etc.) monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, or yearly in accordance with the
the requirement of the company.
6. Prepare proforma financial statements to forecast the financial condition of the company or see the potentiality of the company's financial position.
7. Analyzing the costing of different accounts and keeps a record of all revenues and
8. Work as an internal auditor for the company to support the external auditor.
9. Thorough knowledge of GST and tax filing
10. Ensure proper monitoring of each and every transaction