VFISLK Hiring for Manager with Team Management experience with RFP experience in US Retirement Service background
Yrs of Experience: 12yrs to 16yrs
Location: Bangalore/ Pune.
Industry: ITES Industry
Shifts: Both Afternoon and night shifts (Should be comfortable for Both shifts)
Preferable for Female candidates.
Who has about 5-7yrs in RFP will work
People management experience is must.
Look for US Market exp.(US Client handling exp.)
Manger Operations - Overview
Operations Manager need to meet and exceed business objectives ensuring consistent achievement of all financial and operational KPIs.
Required to manage (in partnership with the on-onshore team) multiple sites to deliver an outstanding Customer Experience.
Manage, inspire and motivate a number of Operation Managers to ensure operational excellence, high employee engagement and service improvement is achieved.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for leading and managing a team of sales support professionals in Retirement Services domain (RFPs, RFIs, internal wholesaler, sales admin, investment products, client relationship etc)
- Support in developing and executing go-to market strategy for core product offerings inclusive of marketing, sales, strategy alliance etc
- Serve as market development and thought leader, responsible for client development activities leading to business model refinements
- Develop custom global operating models leading to sustainable competitive advantages
- Ensuring both operational & financial KPIs achieved
- Manage and develop the operational client relationships by conducting (where appropriate) operational client review meetings and day to day ops liaison within key workstream
- Identifying and highlighting further opportunities for services and process improvements
- Execute a well-defined Communication and Engagement model in place to ensure their teams understand the performance of our business and that they understand the needs of their teams
- Ensure smooth operations of the assigned processes through monitoring performances of the teams/individuals and handling escalations
- Lead Automation projects and ensure timely completion as per business plans.
- Assist in developing and maintaining appropriate systems, policies and procedures for the effective management and optimum deployment of resources
- Ensure team complies with all quality standards and performance measures.
- Periodic reporting to the Management for reviewing team and client's performance metrics
- Actively promote, implement and comply with Departmental policies, procedures, practices and principles.
- Define/maintain customer satisfaction parameters and track customer satisfaction
- Responsible for Business Continuity
A seasoned professional with strong delivery experience having below mentioned core skills:
- Experience of setting up sales support team at offshore centre
- Excellent leadership, people management, communication and influencing skills
- Experience of working in an Outsourcing back office environment
- Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships
- Ability to demonstrate been able to translate business strategy into day to day delivery
- Strong commercial understanding and previous accountability for business plans
- Setting and reviewing Quality performance standards
- Setting and reviewing of organizational / productivity objectives in line with the commercial contract
- Managing Client Engagements
- Ability to manage and influence key stakeholders
- Partner with cross-functional support teams in improving the proprietary tools and systems
- Work closely with compliance departments to make sure activities remain compliant
The project requires knowledge of:
- Overall understanding of Insurance
- Retirements and Health Care Services knowledge of US market will be preferred.