ASG is the next generation Digital Enterprise Apps Platform envisioned to help enterprises in their digital transformation journey. A complete model-driven business platform with Workflow, BPM, and enterprise mobility capabilities, ASG is challenging and fun to build. We are growing and evolving rapidly, making ASG ideal for skilled, ambitious software professionals.
Come, join us to be part of this exciting journey!
You, as a member of the ASG team, will be creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You’ll be working on cutting-edge technologies and build products that digitally transform global companies. You’ll be part of an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing, and application programming that goes into creating high-quality software and new products. You’ll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what’s being developed. Coming in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software development like Agile frameworks is key. And the best part, you’ll be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with our global team of technologists from all over the world.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Interact with interdepartmental personnel in a helpful, friendly, and positive manner.
- Use department publishing, graphics, and collaborative tools, such as MadPak Professional Suite and the Adobe Technical Communications Suite, to complete assignments competently and comfortably.
- Understand the subject product and draft documentation accordingly. Review and edit existing documentation as required.
- Be curious and meticulous, able to research and gather all required information. Detect and correct cross-product inconsistencies.
- Manage large, multi-volume technical writing projects.
- Estimate and plan documentation projects.
Required Individual Traits
- Dedication to the accurate, attractive, and timely documentation of complex software, making it as easy as possible for customers to understand and use.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Enthusiasm about gaining new technical knowledge.
Required (Primary) Skills
- Full professional proficiency (ILR Level 4 or better) in spoken and written English, preferably with professional experience interacting on a high level with American English speakers.
- Ability to understand, compose an organizational structure for, and explain complex technical procedures.
- Ability to write and edit documents according to published standards.
- Experience in MadCap’s flare (or) Adobe FrameMaker and Microsoft Office products including Visio.
- Broad understanding of industry best practices for technical documentation.
- Ability to accurately estimate time and effort required for documentation projects, covering all the aspects of the documentation production process.
- Awareness of business issues as they affect overall project plans.
- Proven experience in software product documentation/publication.
Desired (Secondary) Skills
- Any programming experience.
- Experience in Agile teams.
- Experience with BPM and MADP platforms.