1. To direct and coordinate hospital activities concerns with financial administration, general accounting, patient business services, and financial & statistical reporting.
2. To administer Hospital Information systems and support.
3. To device and install a new and modified accounting system and to provide complete and accurate records of the hospital assets, liabilities, and financial transactions.
4. To ensure Debtors control.
5.To compile the information of new equipment such as cost and labor-saving features.
6. To prepare Hospital budgets based on past, current, and anticipated expenditure of revenues.
7. To direct compilation of data and preparation of financial and operating reports for planning effective administration of activities by management.
8. To prepare detailed analyses of financial statements to reflect variances in income expenditure and capital asset value from the previous period.
9. To make recommendations to administrations concerning means of reducing hospital operating costs and increases in revenues based on knowledge of market trends, financial reports, and industry operating procedures.
10. To participate in discussion with the finance committee concerning such matters as equipment purchase, construction of additional facilities.
11. To arrange for an audit of the Hospital accounts, computes and records depreciation on building equipment and real estate holdings.
12. Supervision of the following other functions:
Wockhardt Super Specialty Hospital, Nashik, founded in 2008, is the first corporate hospital in North Maharashtra to have accreditation from NABH. It is a dedicated super-speciality hospital offering comprehensive, end-to-end care in Cardiology, Cardiac Surgery, Neurology, Neuro Surgery, Orthopedics, and Joint Replacement Surgery. Apart from these, it also offers Minimal Access Surgery, Nephrology, Urology, Critical Care, Medical and Surgical Oncology and Emergency Services, and a Trauma Line.
The ethos of Wockhardt Hospital, Nashik is its belief in the credo of its triad of core values namely Clinical Excellence; Patient Centricity and Ethical Practices and this has enabled Wockhardt Hospitals to extend the quality and affordable healthcare.
Wockhardt Hospitals, Nasik has won several awards and accolades which includes World Health & Wellness Congress and Awards 2017 in the category Best Multispecialty Hospital in the respective region, AHPI Award 2016 in the category of Nursing Excellence, CMO Asia - National Awards for Excellence in Healthcare 2016 in the category of Best Dialysis Provider
To provide comprehensive care, Wockhardt Hospitals, Nashik has an eminent team of consultants, nursing staff, and paramedics, along with the best in life support systems and ultra-modern technology.
In order to extend the best cure and care to our patients, we are scouting for a bright candidate who has acquired the desired qualification, who is skilled and highly dedicated, who is ready to take up challenges and make up a career with a fast-growing organization like us.