Translation Associate Retail Business Services (RBS)
Amazon.com operates in a virtual, global eCommerce environment without boundaries, and operates a diverse set of businesses in seven countries, including Retail, third party marketplaces, eCommerce platforms, web services for developers.
The RBS group is an integral part of Amazon online product lifecycle and buying operations. The team is designed to ensure Amazon remains competitive in the online retail space with the best price, wide selection and good product information. The team’s primary role is to create and enhance retail selection on the worldwide Amazon online catalog. The tasks handled by this group have a direct impact on customer buying decisions and online user experience.
The Catalog Associate is the entry-level role in the RBS organization. In this role, the individual works on one or more critical tasks for a particular retail product category. These tasks include (but are not limited to) populating/procuring content for the product catalogs on the Amazon Web Site, interacting/coordinating with vendors/manufacturers, identifying and correcting errors/complaints, maintaining records of work received and work performed. The individual is expected to perform these tasks by using fair judgment in understanding instructions provided by the Process Lead/Manager.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Handle the day-to-day volumes of the assigned tasks and ensure the given SLAs are met per quality standards.
· Understand and correctly use Amazons Retail Systems Platform (RSP) to support vendors and buyers in enhancing the retail selection on Amazons online catalog.
· Maintain records of day-to-day work by updating trackers to reflect work done.
· If there is a possible default on SLAs or quality, flag the escalation in time to the manager or lead
· Interacting and coordinating with vendors/buyers to accurately reflect the Amazon catalog for price, product details and other product-related information.
Skills and Competencies Required:
· Proficiency in French/German: B1 and above or BA/MA in French/German.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
· Strong business communication skills ability to communicate with internal/external stakeholders clearly and concisely.
· Basics in MS Excel
· Strong analytical skills Ability to do high school level arithmetic.
· Familiarity with navigating the internet research techniques on the internet and finding required information quickly.
· Ability to dive deep into a problem, perform Root Cause Analysis and identify constraints to recommend a solution on this, we will test the candidates ability to think logically through a given issue, structure their thoughts, identify the problem correctly and then recommend appropriate solutions.
· Ability to deal with ambiguity use discretion and judgment to take decisions on critical business tasks based on available information.
Flexibility in working in shifts and working hours.
Basic Qualifications :
Graduation in any stream with basic knowledge in excel and good communication skill. (Written & Oral). Minimum of B1 certification in German.
Preferred Qualifications :
Graduation in any stream with basic knowledge in excel and good communication skill.
0-4 years of experience in data-driven business operations processes BPOs, Operations processes where associates are required to handle large volume of data as part of their daily tasks and take decisions based on analysis of such data.
Basic knowledge of VBA and SQL