1. Will be involved in designing and developing the reusable test automation framework.
2. Should have experience in design and development of various frameworks - data driven, keyword, hybrid and BDD
3. Expertise in TestNG and framework models like data driven, page object model and page factory model.
5. Expertise in build tools like Maven, Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins,
6. Source code management tools: GIT/Bit bucket, SVN is required.
7. Strong hands on experience in Core Java, collections framework and Exception handling.
8. Proficient in executing and analysing test cases execution using Selenium, should have Strong debugging skill to identify errors/issues in the test scripts
9. Should have the experience in the Extent reports and Selenium Grid Concept.
10. Developing and directing software system validation and testing methods.
11. Develop and execute test cases and test scenarios.
12. Maintain and update test documentation between releases and follow-up on fixing status.
13. Basic knowledge of API testing using Postman.
14. Good SQL knowledge
If the above job does not suit your profile, you can still apply as we have various vacancies across different cities & job areas.