Hope you are doing well!!
We're looking for an analytical and customer-obsessed Technical Program Manager (Location: Bangalore) who has experience with building and working on large scale labelling and data annotation operations. This will require them to understand customer requirements , define policies and quality systems, and develop training programs to deliver best in class annotations. They will work closely with product & engineering to ensure product is tested at every stage of development for efficiency and quality. This role will tap into their ability to wear multiple hats - responsibility for delivery of programs with customers, working with product/UX/engineering to drive tool improvements, work on process improvement to improve quality/efficiency/policy dissemination.
What you'll do
- Own and deliver labelling and annotation programs in the Computer Vision and NLP domains.
- Ideate and drive programs aimed at driving efficiencies for The HIL Data Operations Team vendor workforce through various functional capabilities spread across operations management, process improvement, policy, quality, automation and analytics.
- Build and drive strategy/roadmap for your capability area (labelling policy , quality systems, automation , process excellence)
- Collaborate with key stakeholders for scoping and prioritizing project activities based on the business impact and team OKRs
- Turn analysed data into actionable deliverables for the product, support, and operational improvements
- Interface with tech leads and engineers to estimate efforts, define milestones, track progress, resolve dependencies, evaluate risks and communicate status to project stakeholders
- Ability to work with engineer/product/internal teams to deliver tool/tech solutions that will drive long term improvements in operational efficiency.
- Communicate plans, insights, data, and results to project stakeholders
- Share frameworks, tools, best practices that improve the delivery of projects with focus on reusability and standardization
- Design experiments and interpret the results to draw detailed and actionable conclusions
- Present findings to senior management to guide business decisions
- Track, analyze, and report data patterns and trends associated with the programs you own
What you'll need
- Minimum 4 years of experience in program management. Experience in labelling operations is preferred.
- Experience in solving problems, both structured and ambiguous, at scale with a strong bias towards innovation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to influence and motivate people (with both technical and non-technical individuals) across a broad variety of job functions through your relationships
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and insights to influence stakeholders
- Experience with process design and optimisation, automation, designing quality control systems, and customer support strategies preferably in large scale operations.
- Willing to explore and learn new technologies, hybrid processes
Bonus points if you have:
- Worked on AI/ML based operations, labelling and annotation operations
- Data skills with working knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of Python and prior experience building tools using Machine Learning models/using Python for data science and anaytics
- Worked at a high paced, fast-growing, scrappy tech startup.