Greetings from Brandenburg India Innovations Pvt Ltd - World's top-manufacturer (UK based) of innovative pest & insect control solutions, been in existence for the last 70 years, with presence across 140 countries.
We are a global technology and innovations business in need of a Marketing and Brand Copywriter based out of Bangalore, India who can connect with our customers & relevant stakeholders via multiple channels with major push towards digital marketing.
This is an independant contributor role reporting directly to the CEO.
You’ll be responsible for creating marketing collaterals, advertising content, blogs, article write-ups, and product descriptions and social media communications marketing briefs based on companies’ policy.
We work in a fast-paced market that occasionally requires irregular work hours and quick turnarounds, so flexibility is critical for success in this position with a passion for results.
We are looking for a candidate who is creative, out of the box, challenges status quo, innovative and able to easily adapt and learn the technicalities in the business, to produce desirable results. Abilities
• Excellent command of English language and communication
• Ability to tell interesting stories about the brand, products, industry and peripheral topics
• Good numerical skills
• Can define value proposition
• Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and the Management to develop a variety of content marketing collaterals
including handling of external media agencies’
• A flexible approach and willingness to adapt ideas to the needs of the brand.
• Familiarise yourself with the products and services to produce error-free content that also adheres to the company’s
• Simultaneously manage multiple projects with short deadlines
• Work hand in hand with the creative team, to develop creative ideas and concepts.
• Ability to write long copy ads, short & long form articles, brochures for the brand etc.
• Excellent teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills
• Propose copy concepts and present underlying strategic thinking to business leaders
• Be highly imaginative and creative in the approach towards Corporate Communications and Marketing.
• Ability to effectively communicate and engage on Social Media
• Rock the boat! Education/Experience/ Qualities
• Personality & aptitude
• A Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in advertising/communications
• Good command of English language and a degree in related area
• Minimum 8 ideal 10- Years’ of experience in multiple industries, Including advertising copy & content writing with ownership of a portfolio which showcases talent. General Attributes
• Creativity and imagination
• Comprehensive general knowledge
• Willingness to learn
• Ability to research.