- To take-up Material Traceability Project, immediately (i.e: Material Traceability right from Raw-Material Input till final dispatch & scrap generation. The traceability is required at each work station / data entry station, in SAP.
- Controlling the Over-all SAP Developments of all Modules & to coordinate the activities as per following,
Co-ordinate with IBM Team & Internal CTMs.
Preparing & Releasing of BRS on timely basis, in close coordination with respective modules / CTMs & Process Owners.
Creation of Material Master & Vendor Master.
Testing of all developments, in co-ordination with respective CTM’s & to update accordingly to their process owners.
Ensure Appropriate Documentation and filing.
- Preparation of all related reports and documenting on daily basis.
- Enrichment of Material Master’s in SAP as per user request. To ensure that codes are created with complete specs. In SAP.
- To be a part in all kind of MIS and audit (ISO, statutory, Internal Audits,etc.) related works with respect to SAP updating.
- Additional responsibilities as per management directives.
- To ensure duplicity of Master Data’s in SAP, like Material Master, Vendor Master, etc.
Desired Candidate Profile
Any Graduate/BE/B Tech- Mech/Production Experience working in similar domain with experience around 7 to 8 years.
- Computer proficiency – MS Excel. SAP – MM & PP Modules, preferably. Power point, etc.
- Strong Analytical Skills.
- To work under pressure.
- Good Interpersonal skills.
- Building Relationship with team, internal and external colleagues and seniors.
- Business Awareness.
- Methodical approach and problem solving skills.
- Completion of work within time frame.
- Should be innovative / creative to develop good systems.
- Good Knowledge of Materials Management, Master Data’s, Production Planning, SAP, etc.
Perks and Benefits
Function : Front Office Staff/Secretarial/Computer Operator, IT Hardware
Weslpun Specialty Solutions Limited (WSSL) is an ISO 9001:2015 & IATF: 16949: 2016 accredited company. Their Alloy / Special & Stainless steel plant in Bharuch, Gujarat produces 150,000 MT annually. They produce various Alloy Steel grades through the Electric Arc Furnace (EAF) and Ladle Refining Furnace (LRF) VD route, with a heat size of 35 tons. Stainless Steel is produced through EAF/EF, LRF, VD and AOD/VOD routes. The products are cast through both, the continuous cast, as well as the ingot route.
WSSL's precision rolling mill downstream, has a capacity of 125,000 MT annually, catering to a wide size range of 45 mm to 235 mm Rounds and 55 to 340 mm RCS (Round Corner Squares).
WSSL offers bars in Hot Rolled, Heat Treated and Peeled & Polished conditions for all critical applications. Their NABL accredited testing facility meets the most stringent testing requirements.
At WSSL, quality is ensured from start to finish. The mission is to engineer top-notch Alloy, Special & Stainless Steels, which are benchmarked globally. The world-class quality of WSSL steel is sought after by discerning global markets, for applications like Oil & Gas, Energy, Automotive, Engineering, Defence, Nuclear Power and Railways etc.
WSSL has an extremely tech-savvy team that believes in staying ahead of the curve by embracing the latest technology. The research and development division keeps WSSL abreast of cutting edge technology. This helps them to adapt quickly to market changes and respond to the needs and requirements of emerging markets and businesses with the right solutions.
WSSLs workforce is their key asset and hence there is special emphasis on nurturing, rewarding and retaining good talent. Performance is valued and individuals receive due recognition for their role in the company’s success. WSSL encourages employees to be innovative and constantly pursue excellence and quality.