Greetings from Gangar Eyenation !!
We are looking Candidates from Optical Company only having good experience in Store Handling/Management.
Designation : Store Manager
Job Location : Margao(GOA)
Sector / Industry :Optical / Eye Care / Eye Wear / Optician / Retail
Job Description :
- Ensure all HR and Operational procedures are followed properly and timely as per company policy.
- Supervise, manage, motivate and develop staff in the outlet according to company policies and ensure relevant HR procedures are followed.
- Plan, forecast, report on sales, cost and business performance in the outlet according to company requirement.
- Supervise and implement sales and promotional strategies and activities in the outlet.
- Supervise and manage cash and payment systems in the outlet in accordance with company procedures and policies, at all times with staff and customer safety as the uppermost priority.
- Plan and implement outlet merchandising, layout and customer traffic flow so as to maximize sales, customer satisfaction, appearance, image and ergonomics for customers.
- Manage and supervise selling and customer service activities and staff competence in the outlet, so as to optimize and sustain sales performance, profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Manage and supervise audit before sending work order to Assembly unit and also follow quality control system after receiving finished goods from Assembly unit and Warehouse.
- Coordinate effectively and timely with all concerned departments to ensure proper flow of communication and information.
- Supervise and maintain reports as necessary of all merchandise and non-merchandise stocks in the outlet.
- Supervise and maintain proper condition of all equipment's, fixtures and machinery in the outlet.
- Seek and continuously develop knowledge and information about market trends, competitor activity, pricing and tactics, and communicate this to the relevant departments in the Company.
- Supervise and maintain effectiveness of IT and other essential in -store systems in the outlet.
- Develop personal skills and capabilities by attend training and meetings as required by company.
- Maintain discipline and company's code of conduct in the organization.
- Ensuring effective CRM practices.
- Keep a track on the daily foot falls in the outlet.
- Finding conversion ratio.
- Resolve the customer complain effectively must satisfy customer to its optimum level as per the company policies.
- Keep a track on undelivered goods and ensure their delivery as per the company policy.
- Managing error free Stock Audit activity and to maintain zero discrepancies.
- Encourage extra services like giving complimentary items, cleaning of specs with ultra-sonic machine, home deliveries, delivery by courier, delivery at other outlet, and taking extra care before sending such deliveries.
- Accept the ownership and understanding the responsibilities.
- Timely decision.
- Meeting the targets.
Other activities as per the instruction of the Operations.