To lead and manage the strategic and operational performance of the Production department, ensuring the successful delivery of business strategy, whilst adhering to regulatory compliance and achieving commercial success. To ensure the efficient and effective day to day running of the department. The position is responsible for shifts productions independently and planning shift production at the Paonta Sahib plant. He is also responsible for delivering quality product in the market place and handling manpower including contractual ones.
1. Developing and implementing the Production departments strategy, to ensure it meets the
business requirements and customer deliverables, as well as ensuring the departmental performance against goals.
2. Acting as the main point of contact on all Production matters, internally and externally and
3. Ensuring the development of departmental SOPs (writing, revising and approving), ensuring
regulatory compliance in conjunction with being ‘fit for purpose’ operationally and commercially.
4. Ensuring that all activities are performed in accordance with company SOPs and Health and
5. Ensuring that there is an audit program in place.
6. To ensure implementation of current GMP norms in manufacturing and testing areas
7. To implement & improve the existing QMS.
8. To approve or reject starting/raw materials, packaging materials, bulk and finished products.
9. To ensure that all necessary testing is carried out.
10. To ensure implementation of Approved Specifications, Sampling Instructions, Test Methods and other Q.C. Procedures.
11. To ensure that the appropriate calibration and validations of instruments/equipment are done.
12. To ensure that the required initial and continuing training of all department personnel is carried out and adapted according to need.
13. To maintain regulatory records and fulfilling legal requirements.
14. Monitoring & Maintaining Quality Systems in the plant to meet cGMP requirements.
15. Responsible for maintaining all QA related documents and analytical records.
16. Planning and carrying out self-inspection of all the departments as a member of the self-inspection team.
17. To ensure maintenance, storage and records of control samples of finished products and actives of starting materials.
18. Responsible for retention of all GMP related records and documents.
19. To ensure and review correct sampling instructions, specifications, test methods and other quality control procedures are available and are implemented.
For Healthcare: Degree in Food Technologist/B.Pharma
Relevant experience in reputed Food industry/Pharma industry preferred experience with MNCs/system-oriented Companies
Total experience of 8 years and minimum 2 years at AM/ Manager Level in the Production department with relevant analytical ability. Experience in generating reports using appropriate MS Office tools.
Function : Production/Maintenance/Manufacturing/Packaging
Zeon is an End to End researched-driven preferred manufacturing partner for Nutraceutical, Ayurvedic, Immunity Booster, Phytopharma, Medical Nutrition, Sports Nutrition & health and wellness products, immunity booster products and food ingredients. It is a leader in finished formulations and quality ingredients with a focus on extensively researched products. It offers a complete bouquet of manufacturing and developmental solutions to meet the ever-changing market demand.
The journey of Zeon started in 1987 and with 30+ years of experience, Zeon is Indias most preferred manufacturing partner for Nutraceutical and Herbal products. Zeon has advanced its systems and institutions to deliver the absolute highest-quality of nutraceutical and supplement products to every client, on time and at an unsurpassed value.