1. Prescription audit for dose, dosage regimen for medication error (like nursing administration to patient, pharmacy dispensing drug to ward
2. Discharge patients file audit (In this one should check the dose mentioned in the file and given the actual dose given to the discharged patient)
3. Patient Counseling about drug, dose and disease to patient.
4. Dose correction to patient according to disease status and patient weight
5. Check whether consultation drug is suitable for patient for particular treatment to avoid drug allergy.
6. Drug Information to Nurse, RMO and Pharmacy.
7. Analyzing adverse drug reactions and documenting the same
8. Competing Drug - Drug Interaction Analyses
9. Checking the antibiotic Regimen.
10. Counselling the patients getting discharged about the anticoagulant
11. Providing anticoagulant drug card to the team.
12. Doing market survey to identify new drugs and introduce them to PTC
13. Ensuring Medication Safety management
14. Monitoring Therapeutic drug usage
15. Providing Ambulatory care
16. Providing drug information to the stakeholders
17. Monitoring chemo admixture
18. Creating drug safety awareness in the hospitals.
19. Ensuring rounds to the patients
Function : Bio Tech/R&D/Scientist
Specilizations: Documentation/Medical Writing, Medical Representative
Wockhardt Super Specialty Hospital, Nashik, founded in 2008, is the first corporate hospital in North Maharashtra to have accreditation from NABH. It is a dedicated super-speciality hospital offering comprehensive, end-to-end care in Cardiology, Cardiac Surgery, Neurology, Neuro Surgery, Orthopedics and Joint Replacement Surgery. Apart from these, it also offers Minimal Access Surgery, Nephrology, Urology, Critical Care, Medical and Surgical Oncology and Emergency Services and a Trauma Line. The ethos of Wockhardt Hospital, Nashik is its belief in the credo of its triad of core values namely Clinical Excellence; Patient Centricity and Ethical Practices and this has enabled Wockhardt Hospitals to extend the quality and affordable healthcare. Wockhardt Hospitals, Nasik has won several awards and accolades which includes World Health & Wellness Congress and Awards 2017 in the category Best Multispecialty Hospital in the respective region, AHPI Award 2016 in the category of Nursing Excellence, CMO Asia - National Awards for Excellence in Healthcare 2016 in the category of Best Dialysis Provider. To provide comprehensive care, Wockhardt Hospitals, Nashik has an eminent team of consultants, nursing staff and paramedics, along with the best in life support systems and ultra-modern technology. In order to extend the best cure and care to our patients we are scouting for bright candidates, those who are skilled and highly dedicated, who are ready to take up challenges and make up a career with a fast-growing organization like us.