We are looking for an experienced Construction Project Engineer/Manager to make schedules, track progress, hold vendors accountable, keep track of all details and appraise management regularly. The candidate will be reporting to the Sr. Manager/GM - Project.
Bangalore (KA) and Nellore (AP) (Candidate should be comfortable working at both locations)
1. Manage, design, develop, create and maintain small-scale through to large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner
2. Conduct on-site investigations, work schedules, and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings, and others)
3. Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications
4. Assess potential risks, materials, and costs, following up with consultants and vendors, etc.
5. Provide advice and resolve creatively any emerging problems/deficiencies
6. Oversee and mentor staff and liaise with a variety of stakeholders
7. Handle over the resulting structures and services for use
8. Monitor progress and compile reports in project status
9. Manage budget and purchase equipment/materials, scheduling material and equipment purchases and deliveries
10. Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits, safety, etc and deliver technical files and other technical documentation as required
1. Proven working experience in civil engineering
2. Excellent knowledge of design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD, Civil 3D, or similar software
3. Proficiency in site layout, grading, utility design, erosion control, regulatory approvals, etc.
4. Project management and supervision skills
5. Strong communication and interpersonal skills (Telegu language is mandatory)
6. Diploma/BE/BTech/MA in Civil Engineering
Experience: minimum 4+ years of experience in civil construction & project management and 8+ years for manager position.
Function : Civil & Site/Electrical/Aerospace/Engg Project Management
KisanKraft Limited, established in 2005, is a leader in the small-farm machinery business segment in India. Our focus is mechanization among small & marginal farmers. We have 375+ full-time employees and 14 offices across India.
We have an R&D team for seeds development, with many PhD, MSc, and BSc agriculture scientists. Our in-house labs for Tissue culture and Seeds have all the necessary equipment. The R&D team is developing new cultivars to increase yields, reduce water consumption and increase farmer profitability in a sustainable environment.
We have manufacturing facilities in Bangalore, patents for innovations, and ISI: BIS certification for many of our products. Most of our products also have certifications from FMTTIs and SAUs. We are empanelled by many state governments across India.
We have ~400 products covering land preparation, sowing, crop management, harvesting, post-harvesting operations. We have ~4,000 dealers across India and provide excellent after-sales service to farmers. We value transparency with employees, vendors, and customers.
All employees get Statutory and Performance Bonuses, ESI (or medical insurance), PF, etc. as part of their pay package.