Indegene is looking for Project Managing to ensure successful on-time and on-budget delivery of projects. Responsibilities include determining project scope, timelines, tracking project progress and measuring outcomes.
1. Understand project scope, goals and deliverables of the Project.
2. Effectively communicate project requirements to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion by Identifying and managing project dependencies and critical path.
3. Help project team to plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
4. Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
5. Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
6. Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
7. Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyse results and troubleshoot problem areas.
8. Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle.
9. Conduct project post mortems and create recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
10. Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.\
Manage a team of 5-6 Junior Project Managers
Responsible to achieve the KPIs set for the Tea,
1. Around 8-9 years of experience in Project Management capacity ideally in Web based projects, including all aspects of process development and execution.
2. Experience in Project Management tools, familiar in MS office, working knowledge of latest technologies.
3. Experience at working both independently and in a team, collaborative environment is essential.
4. Strong written and oral communication / presentation skills
5. Passion for networking and updating with the latest technology developments and relate it to various projects.
6. Adept at conducting research into project-related issues and products, able to learn, understand, and apply the same.
7. Experience in Life-science organizations would be an added advantage.
Indegene is a specialized healthcare solutions company with a unique blend of life sciences domain expertise and state-of-the-art technological capabilities. Headquartered in Bengaluru, with offices across the world, Indegene is a partner to most of the world’s Top 25 pharma companies, helping transform their commercial and medical operations. Indegene has a strong and established business providing full spectrum of business solutions for clinical, regulatory, safety, and medical affairs of life sciences (pharmaceutical, devices, and biotech) companies worldwide from early drug development to mature products. Much like the commercial space, the R&D/medical side of pharma/life sciences is undergoing transformation at a variable pace across the industry. Medical organizations are increasingly looking to drive efficiencies and productivities in almost all areas of traditional work streams that are human/capital time intensive while retaining high compliance to regulatory requirements. Indegene has always been known for its strong domain expertise and is now driving for differentiated outcomes (reduced time-to-agency, enhanced productivities and efficiencies, and higher accuracy and compliance) by disrupting the status quo in contextualizing contemporary modern technologies (AI, ML, NLP) for life sciences by leveraging this expertise.