Roles and Responsibilities
- Detailed study of project and understanding project requirements in terms of Design, construction, specification, operation & maintenance etc.,
- Manages technical discussions with equipment suppliers, consultants& customer.
- Develops Master list of engg documents/Test procedures etc. with the help of consultant.
- Conducts site surveys to understand the site conditions
- Develop detailed design plan for project which consists of design preparation, submission and approval of designs/Drawings.
- Develops specifications for equipment including electrolysis, compressors, blowers, pressurized vessels and gas storage for hydrogen.
- Creates and/or updates Process Flow Diagrams (PFDs) and Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs).
- Supports development of control philosophy documents for electrolysis systems.
- Specifies and selects process instrumentation, including valves and transmitters/sensors.
- Ensures that systems are developed in accordance with best safety practices.
- This includes participating in, and in some instances facilitating, Hazard and Operability Analysis(HAZOP) reviews.
- Prepares presentations and reports to communicate designs to key internal stakeholders.
Desired Candidate Profile
5 + Years in Oil&Gas, Power, Chemical processing, Cooling & Water systems
Must have BE/BTech - Chemical (Full Time)
Worked for Ammonia / Methane / Hydrogen / Nitrogen / any gas
Candidate comfortable relocating to Hyderabad