Job Title: Corporate Audit
Reporting to Senior Manager/Manager/Supervisor
Assist Corporate Audit management with the completion of audit activities relating to Assurance (Risk-Based and SOX
404 Compliance) and Consultancy engagements, internal and special projects, as assigned in accordance with the annual
Audit Plan with a focus on Shared-Service Centres (India, Poland, North America). Perform the assigned tasks without
close or with limited supervision and assist with the follow-up of agreed management actions.
Assist the Quality Assurance Manager/Senior Manager in maintaining a Quality Assurance and Improvement Program
and ensure compliance with the International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing.
The complexity of tasks and degree of supervision required will evolve over time in line with the development of skills.
• Proactively assist the engagement lead/or act as lead in the successful and timely completion of engagement
deliverables, from Planning to Reporting, in line with the internal process and the international standards.
• Manage personal delivery of allocated activities and test procedures, including testing and documenting controls,
creating surveys, updating audit software, interviewing, observing, and documenting processes.
• Proven ability to work independently, with limited required direction and guidance, and provide appropriate
direction to other internal audit project team members.
• Proactively identify risks and controls and contribute to their evaluation to arrive at an audit opinion.
• Manipulate, analyze and interpret disparate or large-volume data to extract insight (data analytics).
• Assist Data Analytics Supervisor/Manager to enhance the use if data analytics techniques and improve the existing
visualization/reporting dashboard environments.
• Complete all assigned audit areas and develops high-quality required supporting work papers in a timely manner.
• Ensures observations from prescribed procedures and practices are fully supported by the inclusion of relevant
evidence and corroborated documented information.
• Draft accurate and factual reporting deliverables, such as weekly status reports and final audit reports.
• Follow up on the implementation agreed on recommendations and conduct periodic testing of the embeddedness and
operating effectiveness of the actions taken to address internal audit observations and findings.
• Assist in the training and supervision of less experienced auditors in planning and completing their regular work
• Assist Audit Management in coordinating the interaction with external auditors/external assessors as requested.
• Conduct periodic Internal Quality Assessments (ongoing monitoring and self-assessment) to evaluate the adherence
to the Corporate Audit procedures, assess conformance with the Internal Audit definition, the International
Standards, the Code of Ethics, and the internal audit charter.
• Support the Quality Assurance Manager/Senior Manager to identify opportunities for continuous improvement in
• Commitment to the International Professional Practices Framework (IPPF) through membership of the Institute of
Internal Auditors or one of its affiliate bodies (i.e. The Chartered Institute of Internal Auditors).
• Complete administrative tasks, such as Audit Repository and tools maintenance, weekly Timesheet, travel
arrangements, T&E reports, IDP (Individual Development Program), and performance evaluation, in a timely manner.
• From time to time, participate in internal and/or special projects and strategic initiatives as assigned by CA
• Develop a positive working relationship with audit team members, stakeholders, and throughout the organization.
General • Intermediate to advanced knowledge of accounting concepts, audit methodologies,
risk-based auditing techniques, COSO Internal Control-Integrated Framework,
Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002, and other relevant regulations.July-22
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of the IIAs International Professional Practices
• Sound business and technical acumen, with the ability to navigate a complex
• Ability to perform root causes analysis.
• Sound digital skills transferable to data analytics, accounting software and
databases. Microsoft Office.
Writing/Communication • Ability to communicate concisely and effectively in both a verbal and written format
creating visual reports or presentations.
• Confident interaction with all levels of management and external parties.
• Ability to draft written correspondence accurately, grammatically correctly and
tailored to the intended audience. Actively proof material prior to submission.• Ability to understand verbal and non-verbal cues during discussions.
Active Listening • Ability to obtain required information via listening actively and encouraging others to
engage in dialogue. Professional Judgement • Ability to determine alternative solutions to problems and evaluates courses of action
and relevant areas of risk/opportunity.
• High attention to detail and inquisitive mindset.
• Accurate evaluation of the implications of new information or events.• Ability to promote teamwork and develops cohesiveness in achieving organizational
objectives in a highly international environment.
Others • Proactively seek and embrace formal and informal feedback and peer coaching
create a positive work environment.• Team player role, responsive and support others with a positive attitude. Work to
Influence • Ability to use indirect influence to build consensus and support. Adapts personal
style to different situations and people.
• Ability to manage conflicts. Flexibility • Ability to adjust to changing audit schedule priorities, positive approach to change.
• Good time management skills.
- EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND CERTIFICATIONS
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration/Finance/Engineering (preferred).
• 7-12 years of audit experience in public accounting and internal auditing in international groups.
• Qualified, working towards or able to commit to achieving CPA, ACA, ACCA, CIA, CFA, CISA (IT Audit) or equivalent.
• Willingness and ability to international travel (at least 1 international travel per year).
• Fluency in English (written and oral).
• Second language preferred: Spanish, French (Canadian or France), German, Czech, Italian, Polish, Dutch.