• Proficiency in managing PPC accounts on AdWords, Analytics, SEO & Webmaster Tool & XML Sitemaps and On Page & Off
• Should be able to manage Search and Display campaigns
• Exposure to and hands on experience managing AdWords retargeting/re-marketing campaigns is a must
• Should be well versed in implementing ad-extensions like Call-Outs, Sitelinks, Structured Snippets, etc.
• Proficiency in running ads, maintaining landing pages.
• Managing and maintaining large keyword lists. Keyword research and contextual understanding of what works and what
• Maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, daily and quality score and other important account metrics
• Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates for Search and Display campaigns
• Management of Display network placement lists on AdWords.
• Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting across the
Search & Display networks, and other facets of paid search in accordance with revenue goals
• Create new paid search campaigns, ad groups, & keywords and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives
as per websites assigned
• Generate Daily Report With Required Suggestions & Changes On Landing Pages.
• Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments
• Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance
in accordance to internal revenue goals.
• Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
• Communicate to team and management on project development, timelines, and results Traffic and Competitor Analysis
regularly & routinely to maintain an edge.
• Manage and promote campaigns on social media, identifying demography and TG.