• At least 5 years’ experience with managing plans for software development and lifecycle management.
• Project Planning and Project Management
• Experience with code reviews and establishing best practices.
• Experience with software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis, software review, identification of code metrics, system risk analysis, software reliability analysis
• Knowledge of software testing and quality assurance methods and practices
• Ability to work as a part of a multidisciplinary team and in a global environment.
• Solid track record of working under pressure and meeting deadlines.
Candidates should possess a Bachelor or MS degree in computer engineering, computer science or other science / engineering area with 14- 16years’ experience.