1. To determine the technological processes for sowing crops and the growing of the seedlings of vegetables, fruits, etc.
2. The management of agro-technical processes in the cultivation of plants.
3. Draw the production plans according to the consumers' needs.
4. To determine the fertilization process.
5. Study and apply scientific methods to obtain various valuable crops, both qualitatively and quantitatively.
6. To motivating farmers for adopting new techniques of agriculture like – Plant nursery setup, horticulture & medicinal plant cultivation and organic farming etc.