Veritas solves what no one else can. With an industry-leading product portfolio, we offer proven, modern, and integrated technology that brings together availability, protection, and insights. Our Veritas Enterprise Data Services Platform addresses current and future data issues end-to-end keeping mission-critical workloads highly available, protecting data everywhere, and providing insights to optimize costs and maintain regulatory readiness.
Veritas supports 500 data sources, 150 storage targets, 50 clouds, and any deployment model imaginable. We serve 99% of the Fortune 100, 90% of the Fortune 500, and are the market leader in Software-defined Storage, Data Protection, and Archiving.
The Data Protection Group drives the product strategy, roadmap, and engineering delivery of the Veritas products, which includes NetBackup, APTARE, Backup Exec, Enterprise Vault (EV), EV.cloud, eDiscovery platform, and Veritas SaaS Backup.
Veritas vision is to enable organizations to thrive in this new world of digital business. an
Did you know that the International Data Corporation (IDC) predicts that data will double every 2 years, reaching 44 zettabytes by 2020 That's more bytes than gallons of water in the ocean and an exponentially growing problem for businesses Veritas helps organizations harness the power of their data & turn it into actionable insights
We believe information is everything! Data is an organization's digital currency; a critical business asset that is growing in value. We are the only company that provides a data management platform to address the core challenge of accessing, managing, and analyzing all of their data, no matter where it is, in real-time - allowing organizations to truly maximize the value of their data.
Veritas is currently looking for motivated individuals who not only do but are also leaders who influence change and make a difference. The team is always looking for passionate, dedicated individuals who are self-motivated in their work and careers.
Qualification and Skills
- BE or Masters with major in Computer Science or related field with 5 to 7 years of software development, test automation experience with excellent C# coding skills
- Experience in Unit Test, Dev Test, and Automated functional / non-functional test for SaaS Application on Azure/AWS
- Demonstrated skills in building automation to test SDK in C#, WebAPIs, WebUI using automation frameworks such as Robot, Selenium, etc
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Office 365, and other SAS applications like Salesforce, G-suite, etc.
- Good at troubleshooting to root cause complex issues required
- Passion for finding bottlenecks and thresholds in existing code through the use of automation tools
- Demonstrated skill in using coding standards and being an active participant in code reviews
- Ability to self-manage time, priorities and exhibit a comfort/mastery of juggling multiple tasks
- Enhance automation framework for various types of automation & optimize to cater to project needs
- A key contributor to Unit test, Dev Test, functional/ non-functional test for existing and new areas of the product
- Take ownership of continuous automated test execution and reporting of defects with relevant logs, configuration, etc
- Establish automation best practices & ensures test automation stability at all time
- Collaborate with Dev and QA engineering in defining automation strategy, test prioritization, and automation feasibility
- Review feature requirements, specifications, and contribute to product testability right from the design phase
- Participate in improving automation and testing best practices, tools, and processes
At Veritas, we care about the causes close to your heart and enable you to volunteer, donate, and do good. We also value uniqueness and know that a more diverse and inclusive workforce makes a winning team, so come as you are! Interested Then apply and find out more about #TeamVTAS!