We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signaling, and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 38 900 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
Responsible to deploy application engineering processes & tools for Design & verification activities of IXL Application Data (data preparation, verification, and validation).
What are the responsibilities?
- Shall have the capability to work on several activities/projects as and when required
- Should take ownership of the tasks at hand
- Involves in KOMs, Checking, and verification activities of the project
- Acts in line with the Work Package QCD commitments
- Performs other related activities as requested
What do I need to qualify for this job?
Bachelors in Engineering (Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation/Communication)
- High on Interpersonal skills
- Consultative in nature
- Personable and approachable
- High Execution skills
- Rigor and Discipline
Technical Competencies & Experience:
- 7 years of Prior experience in Railway Signalling Mandatory.
- Should have a technical background
- Fluent in Microsoft Office.
- Should be capable of communicating effectively with International Clients.
- Language Skills: Proficient in the English language
- IT Skills: MS Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Job location in Project Engineering Design office has to travel to customer location/Lead Units as per the requirement.
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential while valuing and respecting them as individuals.