The following broadly describe the job profile:
- Review of Design Drawings
- Study of Construction Drawings and preparation for works.
- Preparation of Site Working Documentation Drum Schedules, Cable Pulling Schedules, Cable Interconnection Schedules, Gland Plate Drawings etc.
- Preparation of Site Modifications (required for site conditions) and obtaining clearances for the same from design department.
- Planning and Coordination of Drawing availability for the required sequences with the Work Sequences
- Review and finalize list of Material Submittals and coordinating and obtaining Approvals
- Preparation of Method Statements, Submission and Obtaining Approvals
- Preparation of Site Work Check Lists (QA Formats)
- Planning of Man Power, Work Sequences and Activities
- Evaluating the Quantity of materials utilized and confirming with Drawings
- Prepare and Review of Design Documentation, Drawings and ensure that it is line with required sequence of civil site works and the over project time schedule.
- Review and approval of Shop Drawings and other site engineering documentation.
- Identify limitations / hold ups for progress of Site Works and co-ordinate to resolve the same.
- Evaluate and Control Sub Contractors Work Progress
- Control of Materials and Stores
- Interdisciplinary Coordination (Civil, Fire Fighting, Air Conditions, Low Voltage / illumination Systems etc)
- Supervision of Site Works
- Stage and Final Inspections of Site Works
- Attend discussions with Owner/ Engineer regarding related site work progress, drawings, sequence of works, Quality Aspects
- Preparation & Submission of Daily / Weekly / Monthly reports
- Maintaining Site QA /QC records and Submissions
- Preparation of Red Mark Drawings
Required Candidate profile
Hands on experience in planning, supervision and completion of Installation of Electrical Equipment & Systems, Coordination during Testing & Commissioning - Reviewing Electrical Engineering, Inter disciplinary coordination Drawings, Preparing of Site Work Procedures, Method Statements, Coordination of design changes for site conditions and requirements, Control of Sub Contractors Works, Progress and Quality control activities in EHV (765KV / 400KV) AIS and GIS Substations.
Relevant experience in Interdisciplinary Coordination (Civil, Services, Fire Fighting, Air Conditions, Low Voltage / illumination Systems etc on Site for of Extra -High Voltage AIS and GIS Substation.
In addition, candidate shall have working knowledge of all Local Regulation / Approval Requirements, Statutory specifications and necessary Approval procedures. Also, candidate shall have working experience of Quantity Estimation for Works Constructed, Estimation of As Built Quantities, Red Marked Drawings for As Constructed Drawing preparation.