Job Purpose: TSO appoints and manages Channel Partners to effectively service retailers, expand distribution and strengthen trade relationships,s and conducts rigorous performance reviews in the allocated territory. They are responsible for Salesmen & Distributor capabilities for market extraction - acquisitions and revenue.
1. Appoint and manage Channel Partners in defined market geography
2. Ensure distributor 3i - infrastructure (office, DSE, computer), investment (working capital) & involvement (ways of working, processes) for reliable & effective service and winning against the competition
3. Expand town coverage and distribution outlets to build extraction intensity
4. Visit markets/distributors as per PJP to strengthen market execution & trade relationships
5. Drive extraction from covered sites and towns - quality gross & tertiary
Desired Candidate Profile
Minimum 2 years experience in channel Sales /Retail Sales/ Distribution Management.
Freshers can also apply
Perks and Benefits
CTC- 2.6L to 3.8L (Including Variables)
Conveyance- Rs 4500 per month
Other Benefits like Group Medical Insurancr, Term Life Insurance as per company policy