Looking out for candidates who are having good exposure in Channel Sales(handling Distributors & Retailers) with Good Communication Skills. The candidate should have a minimum of 4 years of on-roll experience.
The profile is on the payroll of Bharti Airtel Ltd.
Location:- Nalgonda, Nizamabad
Qualification - Min. Graduation (Full time), MBA preferred(full time)
Purpose of the Job:-
Completing Sales target in the territory by strengthening the distribution network
Deliverables (Maximum 5-6 key responsibilities)
1. Ensuring activities like ATL, BTL, Canopy, Roadshows.
2. Ensuring Primary and Secondary Sales.
3. Ensuring LAPU movement in the market
4. Managing transacting retailers by giving them incentives, redressing their grievances, and increasing their number by converting non transacting retailers to non-transacting retailers
5. Training distributors, retailers, FOS, etc.
6. Ensuring retailer expansion
Major Challenges :
1. Monitoring Field On Sales
2. Coordination between Territory Managers of sales and service
3. Monitoring TAT of installation
4. Ensuring Quality of Service.
Demonstrate (Key competencies)
1. Teamwork and collaboration
2. Product knowledge
3. Enterprising and entrepreneurial
4. Analytical and problems Solving
5. Leadership qualities
6. Networking and interpersonal skills
Ideal Candidate fitment:
1. Having 2-8 years of experience handling channel sales, distributor handling.
3. Age should not be more than 38 years
4. Full-time Graduate/ Post Graduate
Required Candidate profile
-Should have good communication skills.
-Should be graduate /Postgraduate.
- Opening for only FMCG, FMCD, Electrical and ex telecom industry(except reliance, Jio, Vodafone)
Bharti Airtel Limited is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 20 countries across Asia and Africa. Headquartered in New Delhi, India, the company ranks amongst the top 3 mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers. In India, the company's product offerings include 2G, 3G, and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce, fixed line services, high-speed DSL broadband, IPTV, DTH, enterprise services including national & international long-distance services to carriers. In the rest of the geographies, it offers 2G, 3G, and 4G wireless services and mobile commerce. Bharti Airtel had over 331 million customers across its operations at the end of June 2015. To know more please visit, www.airtel.com