- Min : Degree (Degree/B.Tech), Max: Masters ( MCA, M.tech ) in computers
Years of experience : 0-1 year
Job Location: Tirupati.
Area of expertise
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Candidates must be proficient in these languages Kannada, Hindi, and Tamil.
Job Description :
- Technical Support Engineer responsibilities include resolving network issues, configuring operating systems, and using remote desktop connections to provide immediate support.
- You will use email and chat applications to give clients quick answers to simple Software issues. For more complex problems that require nuanced instruction, you will contact clients via phone and/or provide clear, written instructions and technical manuals.
- Provide Direct or remote support to clients.
- Giving a demo at a scheduled time through direct or remote and satisfy clients
- Troubleshooting technical issues.
- Diagnosing and repairing faults.
- Installing and configuring software.
- Speaking to customers to quickly get to the root of their problem.
- Providing timely and accurate customer feedback.
- Talking customers through a series of actions to resolve a problem.
- Following up with clients to ensure the problem is resolved.
- Replacing or repairing the necessary parts.
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications.
- Providing support in the form of procedural documentation.
At YMTS INDIA, we are committed to achieving and exceeding the level of performance at all times. We are single-mindedly devoted to providing the most reliable and highest-quality of products and services in the realm of IT services – from domain registration and web hosting to website design and web-based software development.