JOB LOCATION: KARUR & ERODE ( VIJAYAMANGALAM)
FEMALE CANDIDATES ONLY
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Ensure Hub opening & closing are done as per operational standards and requirements.
2. Supervise the Sorters who receive the shipments.
3. Planning as per available resources and allocating shipment for bike and van deliveries.
4. Ensure all team members are trained and are aware of operational standards.
5. Sorting shipment as per defined routes.
6. Create the Runsheet/Pickup sheet and assign daily work to WMs.
7. Prepare Reports; Check and revert on mails.
8. Execute ERP Transaction.
9. Prepare and share Day End reports.
10. Collection of cash, accounting, and reconciliation with ERP.
11. Participate in delivering the shipment/pick up as per the operational requirement to the customer when required.
12. Take ownership of the team assigned to her in terms of motivation, control attrition, handle grievance, grooming, zero customer escalations, training, coaching as per OKR.
13. Adhering & supporting the organization into seamless adoption of new policies & processes.
14. Track undelivered shipment in ERP and call customers to identify reasons for non-delivery.
15. Track wish masters performance on a real-time basis to ensure all deliveries are completed as per plan.
16. Provide support to the Wish Masters en route and take necessary actions.
17. Ensure unexplained Zero stock variance at the hubs on a daily basis.
18. Achievement of Key Performance Indicators of TL as per the company's goal.
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Good communication
2. any UG
3. Logistics Experience Required
4. Team Handling Experience required
Perks and Benefits
Salary; As per industries standard
Note: Female candidate only