1. Ensure that the SAP systems are continuously up and running with no unscheduled downtime.
2. To identify areas where relevant technology can be brought in to bring in innovation. 3. To work with a team of SAP BASIS administrators.
1. Maintain uptime of SAP systems, VMWare Systems, SQL Databases
2. Ensuring proper back up is carried out as per Standard Operating Procedure.
3. Escalation of abnormalities observed in system behaviour.
4. Co-coordinating with server/storage vendors for problem resolution.
5. Keep abreast of evolving technology in servers and storage.
6. Update the latest patches released by SAP, Microsoft, VMware and as relevant to TVS-M and SCL set up.
7. Carry out role reversal between DR and production site.
8. SAP Administration tasks like Authorizations and Transportation
9. Skills in SAP upgrades and DB migrations.
Candidates must possess at least an Engineering/equivalent.
At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Preferably Junior Level/Management.Job role in SAP BASIS Administrator.
1 Full Time/equivalent position(s) available.
TVS Motor is the third largest two-wheeler manufacturer in India, with a revenue of 11,244 Cr INR (2015-16). The company has an annual production capacity of 3.2 million 2 wheelers & 1.2 Lakh 3 wheelers.TVS Group spans industries like Automobile, Aviation, Education, Electronics, Energy, Finance, Housing, Insurance, Investment, Logistics, Service and Textiles. Has over 90 Companies under the umbrella.TVS Motor Company Ltd (TVS Motor), the member of the TVS group (Revenue around INR. 40,000 Cr in 2015-16), is the largest company in the group in terms of size and turnover