Roles and Responsibilities
Internal Financial Controls:
- Maintaining risk control matrix (RCM) and updating vis--vis business/ process changes.
- Conducting test of details and transaction testing (as management) for identifying control gaps, suggesting & implementing corrective action
- Managing/ coordinating IFC audit requirements with statutory auditors
- Group reporting requirements IFC, enterprise risk management, etc.
- Develop a thorough understanding of business processes, policies, SOPs, and practices in scope for assigned audits and document the processes in flowcharts and/or process narratives. Identify and document inherent risks and controls within the business processes
- Perform audit tests and prepare working papers in accordance with professional IA standards and methodology
- Evaluate the adequacy of process design and the effectiveness of controls in meeting business and control objectives. Identify and document control and process weaknesses and provide evidential support for findings
- Propose practical and value-added recommendations to address control weaknesses and/or process inefficiencies
- Preparation of a concise and informative audit report to effectively communicate the findings and recommendations to the stakeholders
Desired Candidate Profile
- Knowledge of IFC framework
- Knowledge of Internal control framework & standards.
- Good interpersonal skills with a proven ability to communicate effectively (both written and verbal) with all levels within the organization
- Good report writing skills
- Strong analytical capability
- Well versed with usage of MS Office
- Knowledge in SAP is an added advantage