Responsible for design and development of Exterior lighting components
Key Responsibilities with brief description according to priority
• Do section study for exterior lighting components in UG NX on style data and give inputs to PDO on manufacturing and assembly point of view.
• Do Packaging study with environmental parts
• Do Homologation check and compliance study for all Exterior lighting components
• Designing of lamps components and material selection based on functional requirements
• Develop DFMEA & DVP&R for Exterior Lighting components
Key Performance Indicators
On time delivery
Zero quality issue
Process compliance 100 %
Critical Skill Sets (Software / Technical)
• Strong back ground on Exterior Lighting part development (Headlamp, Rear lamp, Signal lighting)
• Strong back ground on Exterior Lighting part homologation requirement
• Plastics processing knowledge, Tooling back ground is essential.
• Strong back ground on Automobile Product life cycle management, and Manufacturing knowledge.
• Functional Science knowledge and Analytical Skill
• Work Experience in Team center / UG NX
• Experience in DFMEA, DVP&R 3.5 to 5
Magna Steyr India (A Div of Magna Automotive India Pvt. Ltd.- (MAGNA GROUP )
Magna Steyr headquartered in Graz Austria has over 100 years of experience in vehicle production and a broad range of services make it the worldwide leading brand-independent engineering and manufacturing partner for OEMs.
Magna Steyr extensive range of services covers three product groups:
Engineering Services: From systems and modules to complete vehicle engineering
Complete Vehicle Manufacturing: World-Class flexible solutions from niche to volume production
Fuel Systems: Energy storage systems made of steel, plastic and aluminium
As a contract manufacturer, Magna Steyr has produced more than 3.7 million vehicles - of 29 different models - to date. Globally 13,500 employees support these services. Based on this global network of more than 30 locations on four continents, we are always close to our customers.
Magna Steyr is the ideal automotive contract manufacturer worldwide to produce vehicles with conventional, hybrid and electric powertrains in some cases, on the same production line. This further demonstrates the automotive supplier's experience in electrification and electromobility
Magna Steyr India (A Div of Magna Automotive India Pvt. Ltd.). (hereinafter referred to as MSE-IND) is a premier Engineering Service provider in India executing turnkey projects in the field of complete Vehicle Engineering, Product localization, Vehicle Testing & homologation with a focus on the Indian market and vehicle cost. MSE-IND has successfully helped global OEMs like VW, FCA, and Daimler in bringing their global products to India.
Core competencies of MSE-IND are Design and development for passenger cars, commercial vehicles and off-road vehicles in the areas of Body, Chassis/ Powertrain, Electrics & Electronics, Exteriors/ Interiors, Project Management, Complete Vehicle Safety, Industrial Services etc.