PURPOSE OF ROLE:
As part of the ISM Java Delivery team, candidate will be involved in software development and maintenance for front office corporate solutions. This includes some of our customer and/or subcontractor oriented web applications.
Candidate should be able to work independently and demonstrate ability to work on all aspects of java application build: coding, setup (including maven and continuous integration), framework choice and integration, database design etc. A good capacity to troubleshoot incident and correct issues without introducing regression will also be determinant for the position.
Candidate should have a strong knowledge on java architecture and design patterns and should be able to quickly acquire corporate standards. Candidate should have at least 8 years of experience as senior/lead developer in java technology and be able to coach and support less experienced team members.
Candidate will work and communicate with other team members in France on a daily basis and should therefore have good English speaking, writing and reporting skills.
- RDBMS : Oracle/ SQL Server, PostgreSQL
- Applications Servers : Tomcat/JBoss/Websphere
- Cloud based solutions : S3, Lambda, API Gateway, IAM
- Specifications : J2EE, JPA
- Frameworks : Spring 4/5, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Boot, Struts, JSF, Hibernate, SOAP, REST API, PostgreSQL, MyBatis
- UI Frameworks: JQuery, Ext JS, Angular (any version)
- IDE : Eclipse
- Code Repository Tools: Maven
- Build Tools: Jenkins
- Awareness to Cloud based solutions (architecture of Cloud based Java web application)
- Knowledge of Cloud based JDK implementation(such as AWS BeanStalk API)
- Ext JS
- Knowledge of build tool: GIT
- Cross platform UI development tool: Ionic framework
- Knowledge of Spring Batch
KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE
- Strong in Core Java, J2EE and MVC architecture.
- Good written and oral communication skills (English required).
- Good interpersonal skills, with a focus on listening and questioning skills.
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
Below are the mandatory technical requirement for the role of Senior Java Developer working as Individual Contributor in ISM Java GSSC team.
- Resource should be currently working on Java 8 platform. Must be familiar with all the new features of Java 8.
- Must be working on Web Application development and thorough with the life cycle of Request/Response in a Web Application.
- Should be knowing at least one framework in JS : Angular JS/Angular 2 and above, Ext JS well and readily able to adapt to any available UI framework
- Should have implemented any of the above UI framework in current or recent project.
- Should be very much hands on in Spring 3 and above.
- Must be thorough with MVC.
- Must be knowing how Spring Security works
- Exposure to Hibernate and/or MyBatis Object Relational Mapping tool is a must
- Should be able to write optimized queries on relational database.
- Should be able to explain the current projects architecture