Roles and Responsibilities - Design and product development of Men's denim wear products- jeans/ truckers/ jackets.
- Season trends, theme, design, product development and product presentations.
- Market study and competition analysis.
- Passionate and focused on designing and product development of Denim wear for Men's.
- Managing design process from conception through to final product and presentation.
- Conducting market research to identify new trends, fabrics and techniques, and seeking design inspiration.
- Ability to read and understand fashion forecast and upcoming trends for the category.
- Collaborating with team members to select seasonal themes and create new concepts for the future seasons. Create trend boards for seasonal presentation.
- Selecting fabrics, trims and required raw material for product development.
- Creating designs, design dockets/style sheets for sample development. Creation of style sheet with drawings & specifications for sampling such as trims, wash, styling & type of fabric to be used.
- Follow with factories for sampling/prototype development.
- Maintaining attribute sheets for the products developed and sharing the same with respective departments.
- Someone with experience of non-denim trousers and outerwear would be an added benefit.
- Support execution of all calendar development activities and taking complete responsibility for the allotted task and delivering quality on time.
- Ensuring the product is in agreement with the business strategy of the brand.
Desired Candidate Profile Require candidates with relevant experience in Men's wear category only. Overall industry experience of 5 or more years with a min 3 years of experience with renowned casual wear brand handling denim as the main category with an excellent understanding of denim fabric, washes, design and product development and styling. Candidate must