Promax is looking for an experienced Software Architect to build an advanced and innovative solution that can automate the standard workflow of IP Searches. You will be a key member of a team that builds a scalable big-data platform with ML and AI capabilities. If you enjoy being challenged, learning new things, and finding creative solutions to problems this is the place for you!
What you’ll do:
• Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
• Use tools and methodologies to create representations for functions and user interface of desired product
• Develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibilitity.
• Define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards
• Communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to development team
• Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design
• Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers
• Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
• Approve final product before launch
Who you are:
• 10+ years’ experience designing and building software applications
• You have knowledge of C++/object oriented programs, Java, web application development, security and open source technologies
• Skills for developing, deploying & debugging cloud applications
• Skills in API usage, command line interface and SDKs for writing applications
• Ability to use continuous integration and distribution pipelines to deploy applications
• Ability to code to implement essential security measures
• Excellent knowledge of UML and other modeling methods
• Experience working with databases: SQL, NoSQL, Key-value stores, etc.
• Master’s degree in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering or equivalent on-the-job experience
What we offer:
• The opportunity to help build a company with the founding team
• Excellent and consistent career growth
• Flex Vacation – personal time to refresh your mind/body/soul, spend time with loved ones and celebrate life events. There is no accrual or specific limit to the amount of time an employee may use
Pay Range: Rs. 20,00,000 - 25,00,000 P.A
More about us:
We are proud of the product(s) we are building and appreciate the impact they will have on other people's businesses. We want to be surrounded by people who are always finding opportunities to try something new, innovative and uses ML and AI. We love actionable data and anything that helps drive intelligent decisions and has a design with the user in mind. Sounds like a fit? Join us, and be part of the team that will change the future of business analytics.
We are an equal opportunity employer — we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and make our hiring decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We are a team of professionals committed to providing end-to-end IP solutions to a rapidly expanding portfolio of international clients. We are resourceful, transparent and responsible problem solvers. We take ownership and work diligently to drive solutions across the finish line – we never back down and we are not easily blocked.
Promax Legal is all about employees where the human resources department strives to create an environment that is stress-free and promotes personal and professional growth. We recognize dedication and professionalism and reward our employees' creativity and passion by giving them the opportunity to share the company's success.