Wanted DATA CENTRE MANAGER
COMPANY: INDUS NOVATEUR
SALARY: AS PER NORMS
8 To 12 years’ experience in IT
· Hands on experience of client handling
· Hands on experience in datacenter handling & management
· Hands on experience on managing day to day operations of IT Infrastructure
· Hands on Experience on public cloud (AWS, Azure or GCP)
· Strong knowledge in Server Hardware, VM Ware, Storage, Backup & Recovery
· Collaborative worker and teambuilding ability
· Resolve operational problems within the defined schedules and service level agreements
· Analyze root causes of operational malfunctions and provide resolutions
· Monitor system operations and troubleshoot problems
· Install, support and maintain virtual servers, network and system tools
· Develop support plan to prioritize and resolve multiple issues
· Contribute to business meetings and report on issue status
· Educate team on new policy changes
· Handling operational escalations
· Working with various Infra teams to resolve issues
· Assisting team if any escalation or support required
· Handling Incidents, problem, service & event management
· Needs to perform periodic audits of Server rooms, hub rooms
· Preparing IT Budget, operational reports, stats and present to higher management at times
· Managing the Vendors and conducting Quarterly meeting.
· Setting SLAs to Vendors on the Services rendered by them.
· Assessing the Service with the Customers through Customer Survey Form and calling for remedial action.
· Present to the customers, during their visits on the Services offered by INDUS.
· Introducing New Technology and Updates.
· Initiating Cost Saving Activities.