Roles and Responsibilities
- Helping to Finalize Balance sheet, profit & Loss Account.
- Working Knowledge of Auditing of Companies, Trust and Tax Audit Compliance
- Good Knowledge about Tax Return Filing
- Working knowledge of provisions of TDS - different sections under which TDS is deducted, TDS returns, and various TDS rates. Experience in quarterly and year-end E - Tds filings.
- Statutory compliances including verification, calculation payment, and filing of return eg: GST, TDS, Roc, PF, PT, etc.
- Working knowledge of GST India provisions for input credit, HSN/SAC codes, tax rates, invoicing rules GST monthly, Yearly filings, 2A reconciliations
- Manage tax-related issues
- Assist in annual closing of books and statutory
- Accounting Vouchers entry & maintaining all receipts
- Maintain all finance-related records and files
- Coordinate and extend the support for ad - hoc assignments given by the management.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently, and demonstrate ability in creative thinking, teamwork, problem-solving, decision making, and time management.