1. Perform in-line inspection and end-of-line inspection in sewing floor.
2. Perform inline inspection, pre-final audit and final inspection in finishing department.
3. Audit of the packed goods prior to offering shipment.
4. Responsible for analysis quality reports and prepare improvement plan.
5. Ensuring the right quality of the outward garment by conducting quality audits in manufacturing process.
6. Test the suppliers samples and report it to concerned department (top management, production and purchase dept. informing the deviating, if any; and also suggest for alternate.
7. Design quality of intermediaries/ semi products (e.g. lap, sliver, roving etc. for yarn manufacturing; d/colored yarn in weaving; de-d and bleached fabrics in wet processing etc.). So, the designed product is achieved.
8. Communicate the production dept. is with the plan of quality.
9. Design process control chart and implement process control accordingly.
10. Collect samples as per plan and standard.
11. Prepare daily, weekly and monthly report on quality
12. Try to understand quality in market
13. Do quality audit of vendor factories.
Job Type: Full-time
Experience:work: 1 years (Preferred)
total work: 2 years (Preferred)
Solitaire Infotech Solution is a one stop solution for all types of industry recruitment. We are the leading job consultancy service providers in the industry with specialization in almost all sectors ranging from medical, hospitality, automotive, airlines, Engineering, banking to logistics, the list is endless. We completely analyze and understand our client's expectations for the recruitment and thus, strive hard to meet the same in highly professional manner.