Looking for a Civil Project Manager, preferably with a background in road projects with 12 to 20 yrs of exp in Infra related projects like Roads, SWD, Culverts. Should have handled Projects end to end on their own.
- To monitor and manage projects throughout their completion - Including methods, budgets,
- Progress, timelines, and deadlines
- To be client-oriented and able to easily connect with clients
- Must be organized, efficient, determined and self-driven
- Willing to adopt client viewpoint into the projects
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously with the project team
- Able to check ongoing works and ensure quality throughout the project
Function : Civil & Site/Electrical/Aerospace/Engg Project Management
GKD is a performance-oriented company offering Engineering services in Airport Planning, Design & Construction, Revetment & Seawall Construction, Road Development & Rehabilitation, Sewerage & Wastewater Treatment Plants Construction, Urban planning, Design & Construction, and Mining Activities. The company also provides consulting services in Architecture & Interior Design, Costing & Estimation, Quantity Surveying, Structural & Civil Engineering works, Tender preparation & Procurement processing.
The company is currently looking for a Project Manager, preferably with a background in road projects or similar engineering projects to back the requirements of the job.