Educational Qualification:Candidate should be completed Diploma or degree from Indian institute of packaging
Experience (in years) 6 months to 1 year
Industry Preferences: Retail/Services
Role in the current company: Identify and develop cost effective, innovative packaging solutions,improvement
New packaging development (Primary, Secondary & Tertiary Packaging) and Costing.
Job Profile Required Skill:
1. Identify, develop and deliver innovative packaging solutions
2. Align packaging projects with commercial strategy for assigned Brands/Categories as well as Naaptol FC/ Warehouse/Drop shipment.
1. Good eye to detail
2. Goodwritten & verbal communication skills
3. Knowledge of computers, good in ms-office & emails
1. Passionate about enhancing customer value
2. Ability to work effectively with team
3. Should be a good Team PlayerSelf starter& learner
1. Identify and develop cost effective, innovative packaging solutions to further strengthen product concepts
2. Manage and lead multiple projects with low level of guidance required
3. Ensure new packaging projects are delivered on time, on budget and that success criteria are met
4. Maintain awareness of competitor packaging activities and execute benchmarking studies.
5. Ensure packaging knowledge and expertise on material science and packaging technologies are transferred within department
6. New packaging development Primary Secondary an Tertiary Packaging and Costing
7. Making packaging material specification and quality check of packaging material
8. Approval of artwork
9. Testing the sample.
10. Optimization and standardization of CFB box containing packing materials
11. Root cause analysis of packing materials showing high wreckages on RTO
1. Having experience of handling products in category like apparels, sarees, home & kitchen, Electronics,etc
2. Person having experience from similar industry or retail industry
1. Innovative, ability to solve problems on hand, create novel solutions to problems
evaluate new technology as potential solutions to existing problem
2. Should be ready to travel PAN India to conduct the QA
3. Manage multiple packaging initiatives and projects.
4. All packaging related activities should met regulatory & quality requirements
5. Works within cross functional project teams to execute packaging projects, while ensuring on-time delivery of projects and action items.