Preparing District related MIS along with logistics & Asset Monitoring
1. Reports submission on daily / weekly / monthly/quarterly half-yearly / yearly of all departments ( Procurement, PIB, PES, F&A, HR, QA/FES) by collecting value-added details from various sources i.e. BMCs / MPPs, etc. it also includes daily staff activities report, ERP monitoring reports, etc.
2. Preparation of Route Transportation Cost, Electric & Diesel Cost-Bmc/Cc Wise records on monthly bases
3. To monitor the movement of equipment, assets, and regular follow-up with the Field Engineering Staff for movement of equipment at BMCs, ensure proper inward and outward system.
4. To manage store activities and with logistic (Inward and outwards) and financial summary & transaction of the entire district including assets reconciliation.
5. To ensure proper record management and entry in ERP / other application systems as per the guidelines.
6. To do data-driven analysis and suggest transfer/relocation of routes
7. To do risk analysis and estimation of losses in transactions and suggesting ways to minimize milk losses.
8. To maintain optimum inventories by adopting various measures and prompt issuance of the materials based on the requisition.
9. Daily member and RMRD TAG monitoring for the district’s BMC.
10. First level of troubleshooting for the issues of SAP from BMC users.
11. Maintaining and getting approval for the route to divert from BMC, and its related SAP activity.
12. Compiling and maintaining the Milk procurement base report
13. Any other work assigned by the management from time to time.
14. New MPP, Sahayak, and the route assignment details and process for the further SAP activities.
15. Maintaining the records of month-wise route bills, MPP wise recovery details, Bank related coordination, Update record of all assets
16. Regular analysis of variance reports and highlighting the findings to DI / BMC in-charge of improvements.
17. Maintaining the records of sour, curd & destroy milk- BMC wise/month-wise
18. Monitoring of material balancing/daily monitoring reports and follow up
19. Maintaining the updated records of tanker dispatch & receipts
20. SAP training to new BMC staff and refresher training to others.
21. Updated inward/outward register
22. Optimum inventories in store for the requirement of every MPPs.
23. BMC wise: existing members, new members added, members canceled, updated members records, records of active members- BMC wise/month-wise, milk pouring pattern.
24. Updated MPP records- Existing MPPs, MPP running, and New MPP organized (with Date of approval & date of start.
25. Any other work assigned from time to time by the company.
Function : Front Office Staff/Secretarial/Computer Operator
Maahi Milk Producer Company Limited is a Producer Company incorporated under the provisions of Part-IXA of the Companies Act, 1956 on June 7, 2012, in the State of Gujarat. The main objects of the Company to be pursued is to undertake the business of pooling, purchasing, processing of milk and milk products primarily of the Members and also of others, marketing of the same, and dealing in activities that are part of or incidental to any activity related thereto.