Urgent opening for Lead Generation Specialist in Services Provider Company for B2B clients (Small Managed IT service providers) based in US and Canada in Zirakpur Location.
Number of openings – 10 candidates.
Experience & Skills- 6 months to 3 years with excellent english speaking skills. Must have some international BPO/KPO experience.
Salary - 25,000 to 35,000 per month + and Quarterly incentives, Over-time, Medical Insurance.
Qualification - Any Graduate & Post Graduate
Male & Female both candidate we can cosider.
Location- Zirakpur, willing to commute his/her own, No Cab Facility
Working Hours – Monday to Friday, 6pm to 4am.
Working Days - 5
Lead Generation Specialist
Department: Sales & Marketing Reports to: Owner or Sales manager
The purpose of the Lead Generation Specialist position is to increase the existing customer base for the company. The primary focus is to locate and qualify new prospects by generating interest in the company’s services and products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Responsible for prospecting and qualifying new sale opportunities through outbound cold calling
· Responsible for setting IT appointments using phone calls
· Responsible for generating and researching their own leads that they will use to prospect new clients
· Effectively communicate features and benefits of solutions and manage prospect expectations
· Receive requests for service and products details from prospects and provide timely responses
· Achieves and maintain a positive rapport with prospects and work to give them the best possible service
· Maintain in-depth product knowledge of the service offerings of the company
· Properly enter all sales leads and prospects into CRM in a timely manner
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
· Attend weekly sales meetings and ensure sales opportunities are compliant with company policy
· Document internal processes and procedures related to duties and responsibilities
· Review IT publications and online materials to remain up-to-date with current and future technologies emerging in the industry
· Enter all work as activities or service tickets into CRM
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Inside sales experience with selling any of the following: IT services and products, managed IT services, or IT consulting
· Possess a track record of prospecting, qualifying, and managing customer commitment as a part of the sales process
· Demonstrated level of success in the development of client relationships
· Proficient with general office applications
· Enjoy working with customers and external audiences
· High energy and drive with good negotiation skills
· Strong organizational, presentation, and customer service skills
· Skill in preparing written communications and materials
· Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care
· Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
· Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate data entry
· Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast moving environment
ABP Empower is a Chandigarh (Punjab, India) based placement agency. We are counted among the most reliable HR consultants in India. Mr Pardeep Kumar is the CEO of our company and all thanks to his strong efforts and core values we have successfully made a very strong impact on the industry. We hire skilled candidates across the different industry for different types of companies like Indian companies, Multinational Companies and companies located outside the country. At ABP Empower, we offer a wide range of services like Placement Consultant, HR Consultant, Manpower Recruitment, Career Consultant, Training Services