- Handling around 300+ stores across Telangana & Andhra Pradesh states along with 30 + sales promoters.
- Placement of products and increasing the assortment level of each account. Achieving high targets both volume and value
- To maintain and nurture good business relations with Modern retail trade partners and negotiate as per company terms.
- Stock levels to be maintained and replenished based on the stock norms for catering secondary sales.
- Hiring & Training the Sales Promoters for Generate Tertiary sales in RSS & MT Trade Ols.
- Tracking and Analysing the performance of stores and Promoters
- Ensure proper merchandising at store level.
- Ensure after sales service is provided by Branch Customer Care Team to all the retailers thereby reducing product returns.
- Increase the visibility of products in the market
- Ensuring fill Rates & Promotional Activities store wise
- Creating Route Plan Store for wise coverage and maintain the good relation with store managers
- Analysing the Shelf Stocks and replenishment
- Following for Payments and other related settlements
- Having Good Experience and Relation with Accounts is appropriate
- Knowing the Cost Structure and faster execution
Candidates with 8 - 12 years of experience managing Key Accounts of Consumer Durable/Electrical companies
Prior experience in Telangana would be an added advantage