An exciting opportunity to accelerate your career in the FMCG industry. We require a cost-conscious executive to take over purchasing operations. You would be the single point of contact with FMCG vendors in your allocated regions.
• Work with multiple vendors to determine the best deals for the company.
• Evaluate the many pros and cons of each vendor based on price, quality, speed of delivery and other factors.
• Negotiate with vendors to ensure we buy at the best price possible.
• Procurement of FMCG items – shampoo, biscuits, soaps, etc.
• Procurement of commodities – sugar, rice, edible oil, etc.
• Onboarding vendors for FMCG companies and miscellaneous items.
• Managing relationships with existing supplier network.
• Knack for negotiation and networking.
• Should have basic computer skills for using Microsoft office, writing Emails etc.
• Good in excel and computer skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Willing to travel extensively
Elasticrun is a Deep-Reach Logistics Platform, unlocking the next wave of consumption in India. Its unique model enables its customers to reach consumers who have been inaccessible through traditional logistics networks. Elasticrun is aggregating Kirana stores and other small businesses through mobile technology to create an asset-light logistics network. In addition to the ability to reach deeper rural areas, ElasticRun offers an 'elastic capacity' and 'variable cost' logistics network. This enables Elasticrun customers to absorb the high volatility in demand and scale seamlessly on a variable cost model. Elasticrun is a key player to service the low-density areas of India. Through its network, the ElasticRun platform would channel trade, finance and data of $500 bn consumption in India. It aspires to become the default enabler of Infrastructure for Indian consumption. ElasticRun was founded by Sandeep Deshmukh, Shitiz Bansal and Saurabh Nigam in 2016. It is backed by Naspers, Kalaari Capital and Avataar Ventures.