JOB RESPONSIBILITY REGIONAL SALES MANAGER
1. Manpower Recruitment To fill up all existing vacancies or vacancies arising out of expansion plan within a reasonable period of time.
2. Training & Development of the team member both classroom and in field (On Job Training) to achieve better result and to prepare them to take higher responsibilities in future as when the need arises.
3. To guide and assist ASM and Medical Representative in their respective territories to enable them to achieve targets both product wise, unit wise as well as rupee value wise.
4. To ensure implementation of marketing strategies for the promotion of the product and also field related strategies in the zone.
5. To monitor the work done by the team members and advice measure to bring out about an improvement in the quality of the field work in order to produce higher result.
6. To develop the team spirit among ASM and Medical Representatives.
7. To ensure maintenance of healthy relationship with the distributors, core doctors, with the team and carry out activities to nurture and enhance them in the interest of the organization.
8. A) To coordinate with logistic/distribution department in consultation with the managers from time to time to ensure stocks are made available at C&F and at distributors point.
B) To ensure the clearance of outstanding/overdue of the distributors with regular follow up through team members.
C) Settlement of claims of distributors by coordinating with Logistics/Distribution department in consultation with the managers from time to time.
9. To ensure coverage of institutional customers and all team members maintains a personal touch with them for continuity of existing business and procurement of new business.
10. To continuously guide the team members to resolve their problems in course of their day to day field work.
11. To ensure effective communication with regard to the policies, procedures etc. of the company to the team members.
12. To handle the regular correspondence of the team members by acknowledging their letters and answering their queries.
13. To participate in the Conferences/Cycle meets/ Marketing meetings/review meeting held with the Sales, Marketing/Product team and give suggestions for effective marketing strategy.