The ideal candidate is a passionate, self-motivated, and detail-oriented team player who is committed to the success of our stakeholders.
• Responsible for those functions, activities, and skills that are required for research that takes an interdisciplinary approach to the study, design, and implementation of services systems
• Responsible for the research / applied research / advanced development in a competency area to support the explore, incubate, and partner research activities that enable leadership products and services.
• Responsible for the development and growth of a strategic competency. This includes the identification of required skills, the research agenda, and competitive awareness in a given competency area.
• Actively searches for best-in-class technologies among competitors and develops innovation roadmap
• Implements structures respecting existing patents; creates min. 3 market-value adding patents per year
• Cooperates closely with product managers to assure customer focus and target costing; co-develops product roadmaps
Coordinates product development managers defining the right allocation of the resources
• Establishes and maintains operational budgets for his team personnel and equipment
• Supports R&D projects at group level participating in meetings and sharing technical information and "best-practices
Cooperates with design committee to ensure the brand-consistent design of product ranges.
• Develops employees assigned to his department, ensuring the correct application of tools and policies on training, career path, and evaluations and inputs to compensation systems.
• Ensuring 100% OHO(Order Handover) to the production team.
• 100% assurance of SOPs and quality standards
• Re-engineering of existing products.
• Assurance of market efficiency
• Ensure 100% RFT.
• Research planning and development of new products
• Implementing new protocols
• Cost-benefit analysis of New product and process
Trident Limited is the flagship company of TridentGroup, a USD 1 billion Indian business conglomerate and a global player. With the establishment of state-of-the-art manufacturing processes and systems coupled with appropriate human capital and credentials. Incorporated in 1990, the company continues to grow under the dynamic leadership of the chairman Mr. Rajinder Gupta, a first-generation entrepreneur.
-Business interests in Home Textile, Yarn, Paper & Chemicals, and Energy
-World's largest manufacturer of terry towels & Bed Linen
-One of the largest manufacturer of wheat straw based paper
-With a CAGR of over 30%, one of the fastest-growing group of companies in the country