'Godrej UEP will address the opportunity in the stationary storage battery space including Home UPS, Rooftop Solars, Microgrids, Telecom towers, and IPPs. Godrej UEP aims to be a leading safer, greener, long-lasting and lighter stationary storage battery manufacturer which will replace toxic lead-acid storage batteries where it will closely work with Government and institutional bodies to promote usage of renewable energy by offering cost-effective and reliable storage solutions'
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design and development of microcontroller/DSP based embedded systems around batteries/energy storage applications
- Design and development for power electronics/power systems to optimize/maximize performance of batteries/energy storage.
- Focus area - Firmware design and development - implementation of control algorithms, optimized data collection data storage and data communication over industry standard communication protocol, IoT/Industry4.0 based connected solutions
- Design and development of test and measurement systems to aid/expedite battery development and battery market penetration.
Active involvement/contribution in firmware design and development activities of the group
Hands-on/active involvement in:
- Firmware design and development of 8/16/32 bit microcontroller/DSP controllers in C/C++, hands-on anyone RTOS (good to have), firmware design/architecting UML (moderate understanding); simulators/emulators; bootloaders & firmware updates, flash file systems, USB-master/slave, Ethernet, SD-interface
- Connectivity/communication protocols: TCP-IP, WiFi, Zigbee, CAN, I2C, SPI, USB, Industrial bus MODBUS, Field buses as well as custom communication protocols version control SVN/GIT
IoT/Industry 4.0 MQTT any AWS, Azure, Watson.
- Ease in using power supplies, DSO, multimeter, logic analyzer, test and measurement systems; comfortable within system hardware debugging/emulator, schematic reviews, RCA/FMEA.
Good to have:
Power electronics/controls software development, Electronics design and development any EDA tool, python/python scripting, MATLAB modeling
Special Skills Required:
- Hands-on experience in embedded systems firmware design and development around microcontroller/DSP targeted for power electronics/systems
- Hands-on experience in requirement gathering, requirement analysis; firmware low level/application design and development, test and measurement systems, test case creation, testing, and optimization. Firmware design for testing white box, black box, and integration testing
- State-of-the-art experimental/theoretical and interpretive skills to technical problems
- They also need to have good analytical skills to process the data for better reliability analysis, problem-solving, and value engineering
From high tech engineering solutions to world-class consumer products, Godrej is an integral part of the lives of millions of Indians. Setting quality benchmarks and redefining customer satisfaction as we enrich lives across boundaries.
At Godrej, it's more than a career, it's an opportunity to live your dreams. It's about imbibing a culture that nurtures your ambition with opportunities and challenges, a culture that encourages freedom to operate, to express yourself and to learn.
Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd. is a manufacturing major with 14 diverse strategic business units ranging from hi-tech engineering to world-class office & consumer products.