Roles and Responsibilities
1. Ensuring Completion of the Project in the Scheduled time with the optimum resources.
2. Completion of the Project within the Budget Cost.
3. Create a schedule and timeline for the project.
4. Ensuring Safety in the Project Site
5. Maintaining good client relations by adhering to Contract Agreement conditions and specifications.
6. Ensuring all necessary permits and licenses are available.
7. Prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes, and additions to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers, and subcontractors.
8. Prepare and submit budget estimates and progress and cost tracking reports.
9. Direct acquisition of land for construction projects.
10. Develop the project definition and the scope of work; define all goals and any materials that will be needed to be delivered.
11. Monitoring and reporting on the project to the management on regular basis.
12. Monitoring consultants for compliance with their contractual responsibilities.
13. Ensuring that materials for the works are submitted for approval in time, delivered on time, and suitably stored on-site prior to incorporation in the works.
14 Recommending approvals/disapproval of variation orders within the established authority limits.
15. Identifying and minimizing the risks for potential claims.
16. Receiving all project-related correspondence and communication and providing direction and action to his team including consultants and contractors.
17. Establishing and maintaining the procedures for meetings, meeting documentation, follow-up, and tracking of issues, and participate actively in resolving outstanding issues.
18. Monitoring the progress of the works for compliance with the schedule.
Desired Candidate Profile
Senior professional and having worked in Highways / Roads and completely well versed with Project Management and Project Execution and complete knowledge in NHAI and MoRTH Specifications. Should have completed at least 2 end-to-end Highway Projects
Perks and Benefits