Synopsis: Accomplish sales by maintaining and expanding customer base. Retail Customer acquisition & Customer retention. To run campaigns for increasing existing sales & sourcing of new clients. Proactive identification of new prospects and support the Sales. Strong Relationship Management with the Principals, Trustees, Directors of school & junior colleges. The profile would require traveling in various parts of Sangli & its periphery region.
1. Reach out to Schools (State Board & CBSE), Coaching Classes & Book stores to create suitable offers and sign-up with new tie-ups to increase subscriber base. Conduct promotional events/marketing activities to develop new contacts and increase sales. Maximize business relationships and create an environment where customer service can flourish.
2. Handling inquiries from existing and new clients. Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service.
3. Develop business plan covering sales, revenue agreed on targets, and promoting the organization's presence and expense controls Should be able to handle potential clients when on the field as the first in command.
4. Monitor customer preferences to determine the focus of sales efforts. Understands how the sales ecosystem functions.
5. Assessing the market readiness developing marketing strategies for new products & for products in the pipeline.
6. Gauging the best schemes to promote books & increase market share.
7. Coordinating with the logistics team for a timely dispatch.
8. Ensuring target-oriented performance with Cost-Benefit Analysis.
9. Should be presentable, articulate, data-oriented, and is able to multi-task.
10. Relevant experience in B2B sales would be a plus.
11. Is strong at account management and relationship building.
12. Monitor sales cycles and collection of payments.
What we are looking for in a candidate:
1. Good at People Connect & Relationship Management
2. Fluent in English, Marathi, and Hindi - both written and verbal
3. Willing to travel, explore periphery regions
4. Ability to gauge & keep track of the market trend at all times
After completing 14 years in business our financial report showcases a healthy growth year on year. Through the course of time, we've not just grown figuratively but also qualitatively. We have around 300 titles running successfully across the market today and our popularity has propelled our sale to more than 16 lakh books this year. Our wide marketing outreach has marked our presence in more than 18 districts of Maharashtra.
Industry: Educational Book Publishing
Location: Mulund (W), Mumbai
Work Days / Hours: Monday - Saturday (10:00 A.M.- 6:30 P.M.)
Team Size: 150 + employees and growing.